#SGUnited – because together, we can overcome!
Join the community to help Singapore overcome COVID-19. This page seeks to facilitate collaborations among companies – because we’re better together, and we can create greater impact when we work together. Everyone has something to offer, and something they need more support in, so let's pitch in as one Company of Good community.
- If you are a company looking for partners or additional support to scale your initiatives, share an opportunity with the COG community
- If you are a company looking to partner, view the opportunities listed below and connect with the company directly to get started
You may view our key areas of impact here.Share an Opportunity
Contact details: [email protected]
Sodexo is looking to provide 200 cooked food bentos (halal) per meal per day to needy families supported by Beyond Social Services. The frequency is 2 -3 times per week for 1 month or more. We have employees and kitchen facilities to produce bento boxes, but would like to request for the following support:
- Sponsors to fund the meals for the families. The cost of producing the bento is $3 per box, and Sodexo has its own kitchen facilities and staff to produce the bentos
- Delivery support to collect and drop the bentos at the designated collection points
Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, is committed to the safety and well-being of its users, and fully supports the nation’s fight against COVID-19. With the Lend A Hand, If You Can Campaign, Shopee aims to rally its users to support vulnerable groups in Singapore, who have been impacted by the recent pandemic.
During this period, users can purchase essential items from selected sellers for vulnerable groups - this includes low-income families and the elderly - who are beneficiaries under Food from the Heart and Filos Community services.
We are seeking support for corporate sponsors that would like to purchase items for our beneficiaries. You may check out our campaign page at https://shopee.sg/m/shopeegivesback20
CONTACT DETAILS: Chang Shih Khoon, co-founder [email protected] or 9026 5907
Viva Kids works with about 700 children from low income and vulnerable families in schools, charities and social service agencies where we conduct the year-long Sports and Academic programme, KidsExcel. Due to Covid-19, we have started the KidsExcel Online Booster Initiative so as to keep learning alive for these children by migrating them to a virtual classroom where our tutors are able to continue to interact with the pupils and monitor their learning and mental well-being.
With the support of funders, we have been able secure funding for 400 compatible learning devices with mobile connectivity. Urgent support from donors would allow us to secure devices for the remaining 300 pupils on our programme.
What KidsExcel Offers:
- English and Maths curriculum that is aligned to MOE’s syllabus
- 2 hours of online teaching per subject per week with trained tutors
- Sim cards to provide mobile connectivity for 700 tablets
What KidsExcel Needs Now
- 300 tablets for teaching and learning.
In the first of several collaborative initiatives aimed at making goodness part of daily encounters and experience, we have launched Eat for Good, which will bring various partners and stakeholders in the food and dining space to collaborate towards our wider vision. Our first edition, Eat for Good X Feed the City has brought together F&B businesses such as Samsui Kitchen to offer pay-it-forward meals to vulnerable groups in the community. Whether you are an individual or representing an organisation, you are invited to buy these meals. Your contribution will go to the F&B business – and in return, they will prepare a meal for someone who needs it.
We are also incredibly thankful to have partners like Tripadvisor and Maybank Singapore that have stepped in as our partners for this initiative.
Contribute directly: https://www.giving.sg/campaigns/eatforgoodxfeedthecity
Read more: https://www.companyofgood.sg/story/276
The vision for Eat for Good will go beyond COVID-19, so we would love to welcome potential partners on board with us! We are seeking the following:
- F&B partners that would like to provide and deliver meals
- Corporate sponsors that would like to purchase Eat for Good meals in bulk
- Other partners that would like to explore other areas of collaboration
Reach out to [email protected] with the subject header “Eat for Good Partnership” and our team will be in touch.
Contact Details: 91509552 or [email protected]
In view of the current situation in Singapore, Premier IFM Pte Ltd will be providing express misting disinfection FREE (inclusive of manpower and materials) for entire month of April 2020. Due to limited capacity, we are capping the premise size at 3,000 sqft so that we can spread out the support to more beneficiaries. This is exclusively for all affected essential frontline based entities which are staying open during Circuit Breaker measures in the month of April 2020.
We will be using disinfection liquid made in Singapore - spick.sg
I'm looking to reach out to more beneficiaries which can utilise this free misting disinfection support for their premise to give a boost confidence to both their employees and visitors/customers.
1) For essential frontline services looking for disinfection misting services, feel free to contact me anytime at 91509552 or [email protected]
2) For corporate partners who would like to sponsor Spick disinfection solution, kindly contact Esther directly at [email protected] or 9185 9303. [Quote: Premier IFM]. Per 25L drum is S$80.00 (before GST).
Contact details: Jamie Heng, [email protected]
Inviting consultants, solution providers, vendors, etc to offer pro-bono services or extended free trial periods, etc to help startups and SMEs during this period.
Suitable offerings will be listed in our widely circulated Found8 Resource Pack (Section 2.10 Other relief resources for entrepreneurs and businesses) https://bit.ly/39x3p11
Contact details: [email protected]
Collaborative brand Art Social has set up a gratitude board at Capitol Singapore, with the support of Majurity Trust. Aside from hosting the board at their premises for six weeks, Capitol Singapore will also be giving a $1 Capitol Singapore retail voucher (redeemable with min. $5 spend at participating outlets) to individuals who have written a note. Another corporate partner has since stepped in to sponsor a gift of love to a frontline worker for every note written.
Art Social is seeking new partners to join them – either as :
- Hosts that can put up additional gratitude boards at their spaces (either in retail or within the community)
- Gift sponsors to provide gifts to frontline workers
- Volunteers to man the board (two volunteers per shift, for two shifts per location)
*CONTACT DETAILS - [email protected] or Mobile +65-9855-4805
Food Bank Singapore is the CSR arm of food distribution company Foodxervices (FX). Food Bank Singapore (FBSG) is currently experiencing a drastic drop in food, donations and volunteer involvement over the past months. We are seeking corporate partners to ensure beneficiaries can receive food supplies regularly.
Three ways you can contribute:
- Food Contribution:.
- Corporates can offer non-perishable food in-kind to Foodxervices. (to be donated to FBSG)
- FX offers consolidation services and delivers collected products to FBSG.
- Delivery Contribution:
- Corporates can offer to assist FX to FBSG in delivery of food products to beneficiaries (please contact FX to discuss timing.)
- Sponsorship Contribution:
- Corporates can offer to pay for food bundles to be given to beneficiaries.
- Foodxervices offers to help buy food products (negotiated) at below retail costs from suppliers as a distributor.
CONTACT DETAILS: Benjamin Chua, Founder [email protected] or 6737 8918
Spic & Span has been providing complimentary protective disinfection to the most vulnerable – like eldercare centres and nursing homes. We have done so for more than 20 premises (such as AWWA, St. Luke’s and others) but there are over 500 non-profits - we aim to cover all and would need to cover our basic costs of operations.
Community Chest covers the first $3,000 of cleaning costs, but some of these non-profits have multiple sites to manage. Cleaning costs are typically charged by square metres of space, so those with multiple sites do not have enough funds to clean frequently and regularly.
WHAT SPIC & SPAN NEEDS:
- 20% of the cost of cleaning by Corporate sponsors ($1 psm).
- Various cleaning supplies to non-profits and beneficiaries.
WHAT SPIC & SPAN CAN OFFER:
- 80% of the cost of cleaning.
Here’s where else you can contribute:
See how the wider community is stepping up to support one another at Singapore’s one-stop portal for COVID-19 community efforts.
You can help the different charities respond to community needs amidst COVID-19 by donating money, essential items, or volunteering your time at Singapore’s one-stop portal for giving.