Retail for Good X Science Centre Singapore
SCIENCE CENTRE BOARD SPONSORSHIP FUND
Seeking partners to help create learning opportunities for marginalized communities
We believe in creating and providing environments where communities are empowered to advance their learning and, hopefully, are inspired to do something incredible with their futures.
Some of the ways we do this are by:
- Setting up exhibitions to illustrate the application of science and technology in everyday life
- Conducting enrichment programmes to offer special out-of-class learning experiences that can augment the school science syllabus, and offer something beyond
- Producing scientific publications to simplify science communication and enhance science literacy
- Organizing promotional activities to bring science closer to the people of Singapore
- Going out to schools and other public areas for educational outreach
If you are an industry and/or academic partner looking to collaborate and promote the application of STEM skills and real-world problem solving through organising competitions and special programmes, please connect via the form below.
As an inclusive organization, the centre hosts visits to our exhibitions and programmes for underserved sections of our community. These have included working with cerebral palsy and autistic children, youth at risk and their caregivers. We also have programmes where we work closely with youth to create science-based activities for their peers. This is done through the Singapore Academy of Young Engineers and Scientists (SAYES). We also provide mentorship programmes in which youth can pick up applied skills so that they can uplift themselves from their present situations.
08 Mar 2021
End Date: 31 Dec 2021
Want to Connect with the Organiser?
Your contact details and message below will be emailed to the organiser of the opportunity. The organiser will be able to follow up with you upon submission of the form.