Collaborating for Greater Impact
Date: 14 January 2022 (Friday)
Time: 12PM - 2PM (Zoom link will be sent closer to event date)
Host: EY (Ernst & Young)
• Max Loh | Country Managing Partner – Singapore and Brunei, Asean IPO leader, EY
• Panneer Selvam | Singapore CR Committee Chair and Partner, People Advisory Services – Mobility, EY
• Tan Seng Chai | Chief Corporate & People Officer, CapitaLand Investment Limited & Executive Director, CapitaLand Hope Foundation
• Chong Lee Fee | Assistant Director, MPA Academy & Head, CARE Team, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
• Cheryl Chen | Fundraising Senior Manager, Daughters Of Tomorrow
Increasingly, more organisations are recognising how collaborating with their employees, customers and other organisations to do good, is the key driver to create greater impact, long-term sustainability and competitiveness.
By activating and working together with their stakeholders, organisations tap on the full potential of their resources, footprint, and market power to help tackle the big societal and environmental challenges of our time.
Join us in this dialogue where we discuss the power that collaborating with other organisations to do good can bring, and the new ways that organisations can engage their customers and employees to create greater impact and long-term value together.