Corporate Giving Fundraising Ideas
26 Sep 2017
Fundraising with your colleagues is a fun and easy way to engage them in your giving initiatives, build teamwork and increase morale. Here are some tips to getting the most out of your fundraising:
- Organise fundraising events based on employee interests - do a little research to find what motivates your employees
- Variety is the spice of life - offer a variety of fundraising activities to encourage everyone to get involved. Use your imagination!
- Make sure you plan your activities properly – that way people will keep coming
back for more
- Organise a committee - get a group of passionate employees together to help come up with fundraising ideas, execute them and help encourage others to participate.
- Support a cause that is dear to employees’ hearts - find out about your employee’s interests and passions. Think about how you can work with a particular cause or non-profit organisation all year round
- Decide and be clear about how you will raise money. Decide on the fund-raising mechanism e.g. sale of tickets, pledges, entry fees, sale of merchandise. Then decide on the amount to be donated e.g. 100% of gross or net proceeds
- If more than one NPO will be benefit from your fundraising then be clear what the percentage share is